How to find us?
Changes to Consular Services for Foreign Nationals
With effect from 1 September 2019 Lithuanian Embassy in Budapest will no longer provide foreign nationals with any consular services including visa issuance.
All Schengen visa and national visa (D) applications, as well as applications regarding the citizenship of Lithuania and legalization of documents (Apostille), will have to be submitted at the Lithuanian Embassy in Vienna (Austria).
All foreign nationals concerned should note that the last date for above mentioned applications at the Embassy in Budapest is ….. ?
Which consular services will not be provided by the Lithuanian Embassy in Hungary from the September 1, 2019:
- processing of Schengen visa applications;
- processing of national visa (D) applications;
- processing of documents for Temporary Residence Permit;
- processing of Lithuanian citizenship applications, including certificates of Lithuanian descent and right for reinstatement of the citizenship;
- issuance of consular certificates for foreign citizens;
- consular legalization of documents or approval by certificate (Apostille).
For all these services kindly contact the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania in Vienna.