- 2019-11-13 On 13 November at 1.00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of senior strategic communications officers from the Baltic states, Poland, and Finland
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 9:45 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Eastern Partnership Directors’ meeting on issues related to the Eastern Partnership initiative
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 1:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Kuwait Najeeb Al-Bader
- 2019-11-14 On 14 November at 2:10 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the new Ambassador of Bahrain Muhammad Abdul Ghaffar
Lithuania handed a note to the Chinese Ambassador
On 2 September Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China, Mr Shen Zhifei, was summoned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and handed a note over the incident aimed at the participants of the peaceful demonstration that took place in Vilnius Cathedral Square on 23 August.
The note underlines that the actions by the staff of the Chinese Embassy which violate the democratic freedoms enshrined in the Constitution of Lithuania and disturb public order are not acceptable and will not be tolerated.
At the meeting, the Chinese side was urged to take every measure to ensure that such incidents are not repeated in the future.